Motorola has begun pushing out updates to Android 2.3 on two of their older devices; the Motorola Droid 2 Pro and Droid Pro. Both devices should be getting the update now, but if it hasn’t queued for you, just head to your settings menu and search for new firmware in your ‘About Phone’ section.
The changelog for the Droid 2 Global includes:
- Improvements in stability prevent lockups, resets and force
- close errors.
- Bluetooth devices will now select the correct audio recording level for optimal voice capture and alert you when your audio level is too low.
- Improved battery life while using Bluetooth.
- Access My Verizon without any force close errors.
- Reset Backup Assistant under Manage Applications menu.
- Enhanced connectivity when roaming in GSM/UMTS networks
- (Europe and India).
- Improved battery life during Wifi use.
- Exchange ActiveSync encryption fails after OTA update.
- Google Books added
- Accuweather added
- Amazon MP3 Store added
- Blockbuster added
- Adobe Flash Player 10.2 added
For more info, be sure to check out the link below!