We’ve heard rumblings regarding a release date for the HTC Incredible 4G, but up until now, that was about all we knew. Now we have some photos which have leaked, showing the device, albeit in poor lighting and slightly blurry. The back is unique, which is unique for a smartphone these days. The material looks grippy. Based on the photos, the front looks to have a sharp looking silver bezel.
As for the HTC Incredible 4G specs:
- 4-Inch display [unconfirmed - the tipster couldn't reliably measure the device, so this is an estimate]
- qHD resolution
- 1.2GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor (we suspect it’s an S4, but haven’t confirmed at this time)
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB built-in storage, microSD card slot
- 8MP rear shooter with zero shutter lag, VGA front camera
- Beats support (no headphones included)
- Android 4.0 with Sense 4
We’re guessing that back plate is something you’ll either love or hate. Everything else should bring plenty of love.
Source: Android Police