Motorola has released an OTA (over the air) update for the CLIQ. The update offers a host of improvements including:
- Longer Battery Life: Improved battery life while phone is idle or running applications.
- New Battery Management Feature: A new “Battery Management” feature lets you customize battery settings, such as turning data off when phone is idle for 30 minutes. And with the 1.1.31 release installed on your phone, you now have the option to select battery consumption modes that optimize data performance while minimizing battery consumption. To enable Battery Manager, go to Settings, Battery Manager, Battery Profile.
- Better Bluetooth: Improved pairings, audio and call connections with Bluetooth headsets, including: rewind/fast forward feature with S9 and HT820 headsets. For more information on available Bluetooth devices for your phone, visit us at Mobile Phone Accessories.
- Touch Screen Accuracy: Improved touch screen accuracy and protection against inadvertent key presses and unintended phone calls.
- TTY Option: Text Telephone option for the hearing/speech-impaired lets you converse with callers via “real time” text messaging instead of relying on the caller’s audio.
- Better Business Connections: Improved connections to corporate email accounts.
- Improved Caller Connectivity: 1.1.31 repairs issues with lingering connections after hang-up.
- Quick Office 2: Quick Office 2 supports additional file types and enhanced capabilities.
- Accelerometer Enhancements: Improves overall accelerometer responsiveness and accuracy.
Did you update your Motorola CLIQ to 1.131? How is the update working out for you? Let us know in the comments or in our Motorola CLIQ forums.