Table of Contents
Recommended products regarding the topic “Rumor LG”
We have compared products in the section “Rumor LG”. Here you can find the top 16 in the category “Rumor LG”.
Rumor LG – the most important at a glance
LG has been in the smartphone business for a while now, and it’s no stranger to releasing new devices on a regular basis. The company’s latest flagship smartphone is the LG G7 ThinQ, which was announced in early 2018.
Despite its highend specs and features, the G7 ThinQ isn’t without its flaws. In fact, there have been quite a few rumors about the device that have surfaced since its release.
If you’re considering purchasing the LG G7 ThinQ, or you’re simply curious about the device, then read on for everything you need to know about the rumors surrounding it.
One of the most frequently rumored aspects of the LG G7 ThinQ is its design. There have been conflicting reports about what the device will look like.
Some rumors suggest that the G7 ThinQ will ditch the traditional LG smartphone design in favor of a more minimalistic look. Other rumors claim that the device will look similar to the existing G6, with slight modifications.
There’s no way to know for sure what the final design of the G7 ThinQ will be until LG officially unveils the device.
The LG G7 ThinQ is rumored to feature a 6.1inch Quad HD+ (2960 x 1440) OLED display with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. This would be a significant upgrade over the 5.7inch Quad HD+ (2880 x 1440) LCD display on the G6.
The rumored OLED display would also allow the G7 ThinQ to take advantage of some new features, such as an “alwayson” display mode and an AlwaysOnDisplay (AOD) that can show time, date, and battery life.
LG is rumored to be making some big changes to the camera on the G7 ThinQ. The device is said to feature a dualcamera setup with two 16megapixel sensors.
One of the sensors would be a wideangle sensor with an f/1.6 aperture, while the other would be a telephoto sensor with an f/1.9 aperture. This would be a major upgrade over the single 13megapixel sensor on the G6.
The G7 ThinQ’s camera is also rumored to feature optical image stabilization (OIS), 4K video recording, and the ability to take portrait mode photos.
The LG G7 ThinQ is rumored to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, which is the same processor that’s powering other 2018 flagship smartphones like the Samsung Galaxy S9.
The device is also said to come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. It’s rumored to be available in other storage configurations, such as 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
There’s also a rumor that LG is working on a version of the G7 ThinQ with 6GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. However, it’s unclear if this version of the device will be released.
One of the biggest rumors about the LG G7 ThinQ is its battery life. The device is rumored to come with a 3,500mAh battery, which is a significant increase over the 3,300mAh battery on the G6.
The increased battery capacity, combined with the rumored more efficient Snapdragon 845 processor, could mean that the G7 ThinQ has significantly better battery life than the G6.
LG is rumored to be planning to launch the G7 ThinQ in May 2018. However, the company has not yet announced an official release date for the device.
There’s no word on how much the LG G7 ThinQ will cost, but it’s safe to assume that it will be more expensive than the G6. The G6 was released in April 2017 with a starting price of $649.99.
Bestsellers in “Rumor LG”
A list of bestsellers under the category “Rumor LG” you can find here. Here you can see which products other users have bought especially often.
- Sync and charge your phone with a computer today through this usb cable. Model: CLGIF13-4.5 / MSKLG18PIN
- 2-in-1 cable for charging power and transferring data simultaneously!
- Connect your cell phone to your PC/Laptop to access and synchronize phone book contacts, emails etc Accessory ONLY. Phone, software, driver and technical support not included.
- Phone, software features are limited to the phone's capability, service provider's default settings
- USB Cable provides connectivity from the handset to your computing devices Comes in Bulk Packaging (Non-Retail Package).
- Specification: Cable length: (50 inches), Outer Shell Material: (Flexible PU), Internal Leads: 24AWG, TipExchange Connector Design (LG Rumor Specific)
- Supports USB 1.1, 2.0 and 3.0 transfer standards.
- Flexible cable measures 50 inches in total length. Included connector tip, wiring and power configuration is unique to LG Rumor specifications.
- Saves clutter, space and money by combining two critical tasks (e.g. power and data transfer) into a single convenient accessory.
- High quality data cable uniquely designed to provide both data sync and charge functions for the LG Rumor from a standard USB PC data port.
- Data Cable (USB A to 18 Pin Connection).
- Requires third-party software or OEM (not included).
- Wireless Solutions Data Cables allow the freedom of transferring information between your handset an
- Data Cable (USB A to 18 Pin Connection).
- Intelligent IC chip inside recognizes a full battery and automatically switches to a saver mode.
- LED charging indicator.
- World traveler (100-240V). The innovative travel charger automatically adjusts to all voltages and frequencies in the U.S., Europe, and Asia.
- Phone can still be used during charging.
- Length of cord: approx. 4' (122cm) / Weight: 2.6 oz
- FONUS(TM) Behind-The-Ear Mono Headset. Discreet, behind-the-ear design: provides maximum fit and comfort. Allows for hands-free conversations.
- Contemporary style: complements modern cell phone designs. Pivot for use in either ear.
- Flexible discreet, behind-the-ear design for ultimate comfort. One-touch answer/end button (if supported by your phone).
- Miniature clothing clip: to keep the cord in place. High-sensitivity speaker optimizes volume and enhances sound quality.
- Wind noise reduction: provides noise cancellation and optimal voice pick-up. - Compatible with most cell phones with 3.5mm headset port. Might ship in bulk packaging.
- Includes 2 x USB Cables
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Super Power Supply products are manufactured and tested to match or exceed OEM products.
- Take it back to your favorite decade with this Free People Rumours Denim Jacket.
- Non-stretch denim fabrication.
- Spread collar.
- Full button front.
- Long sleeves with single-button cuffs.
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Mills, DiAnn (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 385 Pages - 05/12/2010 (Publication Date) - Tyndale House Publishers (Publisher)
Current offers for “Rumor LG”
You want to buy the best products in “Rumor LG”? In this bestseller list you will find new offers every day. Here you will find a large selection of current products in the category “Rumor LG”.